Retirement Survival Workshop
Americans are living longer! Your money needs to last! It is not uncommon for someone to live 25 or 30 years into retirement.
In our Golden Years, retirees face many threats and risks.
In this workshop, you will learn about these risks and how to mitigate them. You will learn strategies and insights to navigating your Golden Years.
In an interactive, fun learning environment, we will take you through the Retirement Survival Check Up, which asks participants 10 important economic preparedness questions. Our goal is one of education and helping others get on paths to financial peace because that s what life and retirement is all about.
At the workshop, you’ll also hear answers to questions like:
Do you know…
- How to deploy secure money strategies amidst market volatility?
- The strategies for mitigating the economic risks associated with retirement?
- How even if you have a Living Trust, you may still have to go through probate?
- How to win when the market is up, but protect yourself against market losses?
- Seven reasons why traditional Long Term Care insurance may be a poor choice for you?
- How you can make Life Insurance and Annuities pay for Long Term Care expenses tax free?
- The key strategies for combating the potential wave of inflation and increased taxes?
- The difference between various types of annuities, which may be appropriate for you and which you may want to stay away from?
Come and enjoy this No Cost or Obligation Workshop.
We look forward to meeting you!
Presented by McKell Partners.
Mark has conducted hundreds of educational workshops on financial topics that matter most. His experience and abilities as a skilled presenter create an enjoyable atmosphere where others can learn the principles necessary for financial peace.
Come prepared to enjoy a complimentary lunch or dinner!
Seating is limited. Reserve your seat(s) now by registering below!
MORE WORKSHOPS COMING SOON!
Unable to attend?
- Take the Estate Preservation Wellness Checkup in our Learning Center – See if you pass!
- Call (888) 704-1337 to arrange a complimentary consultation
The workshop material is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information with regards to the subject matter covered and is not rendering specific legal, accounting or tax advice. For answers to specific questions and before making any decisions please consult a qualified financial, tax or legal advisor.